For customers inside the United States we accept direct deposits, company checks and cashiers checks as well as ACH Drafts (no additional cost). We also accept ALL major credit cards. However using a credit card limits you to our credit pricing. For customers outside the United States we only accept payment via wire transfer.
Orders are usually shipped within two (2) to three (3) business days after receipt of payment (orders where payment is received by 10 am PST may ship same day*). Transit time once shipments leave our warehouse are based on the freight carrier's standard schedule.
If you have an order that needs to be expedited please be sure to relay this to our representatives. We can check to see if there is a carrier that can offer a Guaranteed arrival date delivery. (restrictions apply). We encourage our customers to place orders well in advance of intended use date.
*Depending on size of order, items and number of orders already scheduled to ship that day.
Shipping costs are not included in our item prices. We contract a third party for Shipping Orders. We evaluate the best shipping method and shop around for the best possible shipping rate for our customers.
Shipping costs are contingent on Three (3) main factors: Size of Pallet, Weight and the Delivery Location of order.
The most common form of shipping is with a regular LTL Freight carrier. Fed Ex is our preferred shipper for small boxes. In order to provide you with the best possible shipping rate please provide us with your full ship to address when placing your order. Best rates are always available when the ship to address is a commercial location with the use of a Loading Dock or Forklift. When shipping to a Residential address: shipping companies will charge additional fees for both loading orders to smaller vehicle that can maneuver in Residential areas and use of their Lift Gate. Shipping companies NEVER provide inside delivery.
Some locations although commercial, are considered Limited access for their limited accessibility. (I.E. Churches, marinas, wineries, farms, golf courses, casinos, schools and some military bases and out of the way locations.) Locations that fall under this category also incur additional charges.
NOTE: Full Pallet quantities are always the most economical way to ship.
Additional Shipping Information
Unless Otherwise Specified Shipping quotes are based on Standard Shipping Rates.
Standard shipping Rates include the following:
Delivery to a commercial Location with a loading dock or Forklift, Standard transit time (does not include day order is picked up from our warehouse, weekends and holidays). Transit time is based on the freight carrier's standard schedule. Delivery hours are anytime between 9am to 5pm (standard hours of operation). Number of transit days quoted is approximate, NOT Guaranteed. Driver does not unload your order from truck, he is only responsible for making it accessible for unloading.
Your items are shipped on corresponding shipping pallets. Once truck arrives at your location, the driver will bring the order to the open end of the truck where you will be responsible for unloading. If you do not have a loading dock or fork lift please let us know. Lift Gate service is available at an additional cost. Please ensure if this service is needed it will need to be requested when placing your quote. Failure to do so will result in additional Fees. Such as overtime fees or excessive work which start at $40 per 15 minute increment. If the load must be re-palletized or re-packaged for delivery to a residential location this too will incur additional fees which will be determined by the shipping company. If there the delivery address changes while in transit, this is subject to additional transit time and fees.
Global Event Supply is not responsible for any fees incurred after order is shipped. All additional fees incurred are the responsibility of the receiver.
Returns must be authorized by a Global Event Supply representative. Any returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee (minimum of $25).
Shipping fees for both the initial delivery and the return are paid for by the customer and are non-refundable.
Items that need to be returned must be returned within Fifteen (15) days from the Invoice date.
Items must be unopened and in their original packaging. Refunds will be issued after the product is received and inspected. If any merchandise is returned damaged (by either shipping company or customer) you will be charged an additional repair or replacement fee.
All shipping expenses for returned items for any reason, shall be incurred by the purchaser of items.
Return of defective items will need to be inspected prior to any refund being issued.
Refunds issued will be solely on defective items purchased. Shipping Expenses are not included and are non refundable.
Credit Card Refunds
Credit card refunds take approx. 1-15 days to be processed, including pertaining paperwork. Once processed, a confirmation will be sent via email. After the refund is processed, it can take up to 21 days to post on to your account. 3% credit card convenience surcharge is also charged on refund transactions and will be deducted from the total refund amount.
Will Call Pickups
As long as the products on your order are in stock in our Texas or California warehouse and not already reserved for someone else's order, it qualifies for Will Call Pickup.
To make Will Call Pickups go as smoothly as possible, please follow these steps:
- Contact our Sales or Customer Service Team to place your order and schedule an appointment for your Will Call Pickup
- Before heading to our warehouse, measure the inside of your vehicle to ensure you have enough room to carry your product. It's important to measure from various positions because as the products are loaded, the point of entry changes. The opening to the back of the vehicle could be quite a bit larger at the bottom of opening than the top. Also be sure that your vehicle can support the weight of the product you will be carrying. Most vehicles are designed with carrying passengers in mind. Even just 10 boxes of plastic folding chairs is heavier than your average car load of teenagers on their way to soccer practice.
- Bring extra hands. We look forward to providing you with the event equipment you need, but due to liability laws, our staff cannot assist in loading your vehicle. Please be sure to bring someone to help you lift when ordering product that may be too heavy or large for you to load yourself.
- Map out the route before you go. Knowing how to get to the warehouse ahead of time will ensure that you arrive on time for your appointment.
Orders that are cancelled before items are pulled incur no additional cost. Once order has been pulled or prepared on pallets, a restocking fee will apply.
Freight companies do not pick up any damaged pallets from our warehouse. However, on occasion there have been incidents where items are damaged during transport. We take great care that all items are shipped on pallets which are completely wrapped and safely secured.
It is the Purchasers responsibility to thoroughly inspect all items upon arrival and note any damages on the driver's delivery receipt prior to signing for shipment. If the receiver does not note damage on driver's delivery receipt claim will be denied.
For orders picked up at our warehouse
If customer arranges pick up at a Global Event Supply warehouse, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect all items prior to signing for items. Global Event Supply will not be liable for damages discovered after customer has taken possession of goods.
If customer arranges pick up with a freight carrier customer is responsible to file any damage or missing item claims with their freight carrier. Global Event Supply is not responsible for the freight once it has been picked up from our warehouse.
For orders shipped via freight
There is a guideline we require all of our customers to follow upon receipt of their shipment:
1. Begin by confirming that what is typed in the Receipt bill matches what is before you (I.e. Boxes versus pallets and correct number of pallets.)
2. Note condition of pallet upon arrival. The person receiving the shipment needs to inspect entire order thoroughly. Unwrap pallet in a timely fashion while driver is still there.
3. Take pictures and make notes on delivery receipt before signing.If an inspection is not done and paperwork is signed, signor is verifying that items were received in good condition.
Please note if this isn't done you may have no recourse in the event any items are damaged once the pallet is unwrapped.
IF THERE IS DAMAGE
If there is any visible damage, damage is in question or missing items.
1. The person receiving must make a detailed notation of anything pertinent on the driver's copy of the delivery receipt before signing. Please make a copy of the delivery receipt for your records and fax or email us same day. We will need photographs of the pallet and all damaged items as well. Global Event Supply photographs and keeps a record of shipments once they are palletized and ready to ship. We use these for comparison in the event of cases like this.
2. If excessive damage is obvious you have the option to refuse the items that are damaged, it is required that you make notes on the driver's copy of the delivery receipt. (If multiple pallets are on the shipment only refuse the pallets with excessive damage)
3. Damages must be reported to us same day so that we can begin process of a claim with the shipping company.
If any of these procedures are not followed properly. Remember you may have no recourse once the driver has left and your items are signed for. ***Even if the Pallet may seem intact, it is not a guarantee there isn't damage to the items packed inside. It is the receiver's responsibility to inspect the order prior to signing.
***Global Event Supply does not ship any replacement items*** If all claim procedures are followed properly Global Event Supply will either issue an account credit or refund for the damaged items. (If claim is filed in appropriate time frame and all proper procedures are followed)
Global Event Supply offers a one (1) year manufacturer warranty from invoice date, on most products (some items have a shorter warranty period than 1 year, please contact us to confirm warranty period for your product).
All items must be inspected by Global to confirm issue is covered under manufacturer warranty. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ship items to or drop items off at one of Global Event Supply's warehouses for inspection (click here to view warehouse locations). Global Event Supply will not be responsible for any incurred shipping costs for any reason.
****Please note when customers choose to pick up their own order at any of our warehouses, there are guidelines we encourage customers to adhere to for the transportation of their items. Failure to do so will nullify any warranties. Please ask our customer service agents to go over these with you or call us with any further questions.
WOOD CHAIRS STAIN DISCLAIMER, PLEASE READ
DISCLAIMER: Stain samples are produced to be as accurate as possible. However, actual colors of all our wood chairs may vary from these samples slightly. Wood is a natural substance and as such will display its own unique characteristics. Wood has grains that will absorb stains at different amounts, depending on orientation of the grain, types of woods used and the moisture content of the wood. As a result, variation will occur throughout the wood. Wood Stain finishes will vary various degrees from batch to batch. Global Event Supply cannot be responsible for the actual degree of variation of stain color that may occur in your wood chairs.